Hammer coral won’t open after adding fox face

Raschel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
96st
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I added a fox face to my reef tank my hammer coral won’t open I had mag a little low but it’s back up to normal and it still won’t open everything else in the tank is fine I haven’t seen the fox face bite it either can someone tell me what’s wrong?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new