Hammer Coral?

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
761
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
B601B8BF-757F-49E8-A04B-A6E3ABF46B00.jpeg

 
Hmmm, looks a little more like a frogspawn to me.
 
Looks like it could be a torch
 
I was going to say torch
That was my first guess, but upon closer inspection I noticed alot of the tell tale multiple tips on each tentacles. I’m gonna lean frogspawn.
 
That was my first guess, but upon closer inspection I noticed alot of the tell tale multiple tips on each tentacles. I’m gonna lean frogspawn.
Frogspawn would be covered with them, not just here or there.
 
Could be a hybrid possibly??? Torch + frogspawn? Or maybe just a weird frogspawn or weird torch.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new