Hammer corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alfie424
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If you don’t mind can you email me that file. I am looking for the perfect light combo to make my corals pop. And I am willing to try others if you don’t mind. [email protected]
Yea man I’ll send that later tonight just waiting on phone to fully back up I dropped it and messed it up last night on bright side new phone iPhone X from apple thank god for apple care
 
That’s my light schedule. If you want pm me and I can email you the setting directly

2D99E6A6-D5EB-47C8-AEE0-1F70FFE004F6.png

If u don’t mind can you email me your settings as I think my settings are abit wrong for a Red Sea max e 150 . Thanks in advance .
My email:
[email protected]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new