Hammer corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdbaldwin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bdbaldwin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Location
Richmond
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone tell me why my hammer coral has a bubble also I got a new hammer coral but I was told it was a green hammer but it doesn'tlook green to me

20220502_185302.jpg 20221119_170727.jpg 1670099329363685541073.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new