Hammer Goo - Angry? Defensive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigBabich
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BigBabich

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2023
Messages
60
Reaction score
33
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lot of hammers. But my gold hammer is pretty easy to tick off. I had to remount it on the rock after the putty fell apart.
And every time I touch this one hammer, it starts giving off this white stuff. I barely handled it. And it does this every time I even brush it.
Are some just more defensive and *****?

hammer_goo.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new