Hammer inconsistent

Matt Bravo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2022
Messages
774
Reaction score
377
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got this hammer 3 weeks ago and it’s been fine so far except for when lights start dimming. It starts looking wired ish and its tentacles deflate as well as retract a bit. But when lights come on it looks fine. (I think I should also add it has never inflated the way it would at LFS) I should also add it grew a new head or is in the process of right now.

parms:
Salinity 1.025
Calcium 440
Mag 1290 (dosing and getting higher)
Dkh 9-10
Nitrates 10

65212C6D-D36A-4929-A549-7FB65A2C3C88.jpeg AC557871-8383-41D3-BCCD-18CDFB52A935.jpeg
 
Could this be the culprit?
 

Attachments

  • F5DBF793-6666-4B0D-8C67-E7D3E92A7661.jpeg
    F5DBF793-6666-4B0D-8C67-E7D3E92A7661.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 52

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new