OP
Reef Devils

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know all the history here obviously but I see everyone attacking this dude… I’m only familiar with this thread from him and it was legit questions and he’s asking for help… have they all turned out this way? He’s trying or he wouldn’t be asking or listening to anyone.
Yeah a few other post that I have made the same thing happens. I am a beginner and I ask questions because I care. I wouldn’t be in here if I didn’t care about the health of my tank. I also want to learn and get people’s ideas on different things. That same people give me a hard time but it is what it is. Thanks you for helping though.

UMALUM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know all the history here obviously but I see everyone attacking this dude… I’m only familiar with this thread from him and it was legit questions and he’s asking for help… have they all turned out this way? He’s trying or he wouldn’t be asking or listening to anyone.
Yeah your about a week and 12 threads late to the party. By no means is he being attacked and I believe he knows that. I would categorize more along the lines of tuff love.

Reefering1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah a few other post that I have made the same thing happens. I am a beginner and I ask questions because I care. I wouldn’t be in here if I didn’t care about the health of my tank. I also want to learn and get people’s ideas on different things. That same people give me a hard time but it is what it is. Thanks you for helping though.

These "same people" are some of the most helpful people on this site. If they are getting frustrated with you, over and over again, its likely something you're doing over and over again. I guarantee they don't all just so happen to pick the same guy and decide to give him a hard time. Almost everyday I see you have a new thread asking for help with something dying, sometimes multiple threads on the same subject, seemingly not connecting the dots. All your issues are related. Its frustrating to see the continued killing of the creatures we all cherish with no improvement or knowledge gained by their keeper. You need to slow down, stop adding life to the tank, do alot more research(every one of your issues have been covered many times)... resolve your nutrient deficiency issue, control algea, let the tank mature(a few months is not even close, especially given the creatures you're trying to keep). Once you do all that and whatever corals are left are healthy and growing, parameters are stable, and there are no more daily "emergencies" then you are justified to try another coral. Listen to these people, they give solid advice. There is a steep learning curve but they will guide you through it, accept and embrace the help!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back