OP
Dtackett

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watch it with the Vapers guys I have a buddy that had Never smoked tobacco Products at all he started Vaping 2 years ago he was just Diagnosed with Popcorn Lung from the Chemicals used in the Vaping Fluids. More and more research is showing that Vaping is WORSE for your health than smoking unflitered Camels. What they use is still not Regulated by the FDA for quality or even what they put into them.
yeah I call absolute BS on that as to date there has never been a single case of popcorn lung found from vaping. and that would have gained national attention.

more and more the cigarette companies are paying for studies and only publishing half of the results because the other half isn't to their liking. for example, the Harvard study that found the Diacetyl in the flavors only published part of the findings. as in it only published that it was found in 97% of the juices they tested. what they didn't publish and was later found through the freedom of information act and threats of lawsuits was that the levels of Diacetyl were found to be 100-150x lower than the levels found in regular cigarettes. they also didn't publish the difference they found between inhaling it in a highly diluted vapor form, and inhaling it in a power form which is what caused the popcorn lung.

the only issues they've had with vaping in the last 15 years were people, who like me, are sensitive to PG and a couple people who mixed too much water in with their homemade juices and got pneumonia. that's it.

if you want to spread propaganda, you may not want to give specifics that are easy to research.

Last edited:

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's how I look at things, and this is most things in life.

It's my life. I only go around once. I may as well enjoy it, especially if it doesn't really affect anyone else.

I don't drink, maybe maybe the occasional jack and come on a Christmas or New Years party. I don't own any alcohol, beside vodka for my tank. Do I come off all high and might about stupid idiots who can't handle it and then decide to drive?

If you don't like something stay away from it, don't take it away from someone who does.

OP
OP
Dtackett

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just mixed up my own juice a few days ago. Glycerin from walmart and some loranns food grade artificial flavorings. turned out awesome. watermelon cotton candy. 85%VG 10% flavors (6% cotton candy, 4% watermelon), and thinned it with 5% rodi water. tastes amazing. and only cost me about 4 bucks to make 30ML. maybe less.

OP
OP
Dtackett

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ordered 40 ml of juice, 30 feet of kanthal and a bag of Japanese organic cotton from mt baker vapor for 22 bucks shipped! then I just ordered a mutation x v4 RDA on ebay for 15 bucks and its authentic lol gotta love shopping around for deals.

chomoney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watch it with the Vapers guys I have a buddy that had Never smoked tobacco Products at all he started Vaping 2 years ago he was just Diagnosed with Popcorn Lung from the Chemicals used in the Vaping Fluids. More and more research is showing that Vaping is WORSE for your health than smoking unflitered Camels. What they use is still not Regulated by the FDA for quality or even what they put into them.

There is no scientific research indicating that vaping is worse than smoking. You are 100% incorrect.

OP
OP
Dtackett

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Dtackett

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got an order of juice from Mt. Baker Vapor in today and its just amazing. 7.99 for 30 ml with a free 10ml sample of a different flavor shipped for 3 bucks made to order to whatever ratio you want with extra flavoring if you want it. only took 2 days from the time I ordered it until it was at my door. I got carnival apple and root beer float and my free samples were both banana cream pie and it was all awesome.

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I quit smoking 18 years ago after smoking 2 packs or more a day for 26 years. I quit cold turkey. Got up one morning after having a bad cold and said this is crap ( before smokes went up to 3.65 a pack) and that was it. Drove into a 7-11 after a night of drinking at a comedy club three weeks later, bought a pack a lighter, lit up and hacked away for 5 minutes. Threw the pack of cigs and lighter right out the windows and haven't looked back

OP
OP
Dtackett

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I quit smoking 18 years ago after smoking 2 packs or more a day for 26 years. I quit cold turkey. Got up one morning after having a bad cold and said this is ******** ( before smokes went up to 3.65 a pack) and that was it. Drove into a 7-11 after a night of drinking at a comedy club three weeks later, bought a pack a lighter, lit up and hacked away for 5 minutes. Threw the pack of cigs and lighter right out the windows and haven't looked back
that's great. I tried to do that. didn't really work.

DrayB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have the cool fire IV with a kangertech aerotank mega, I've been through a few and i think I'm sticking with this setup :)

OP
OP
Dtackett

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a mutation x v4 for my sig 150 tc. love this thing. just wish I could figure out how to stop the leaks.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back