handheld digital ph meter

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrtian97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm pretty happy so far with my Hanna DIST4... It's a conductivity meter, but you can kind of use them interchangeably and they also have a actual pH meter in the same line. Got mine on sale at Granger, so you might want to at least look there.

$0.02
 
There are many good brands.

The most important think to look for is two point calibration. Just calibrating at pH 7 is not adequate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new