Hanging Aquatic T5 hybrid options?

  • Thread starter Thread starter galantra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

galantra

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Messages
790
Reaction score
177
Location
Greenwich
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So looking for Ideas: so I am using aquatic hybrid lights mixed with some leds my ceiling is way too high to high to use hanging clips was wondering Of other option then using the poll to hang the lights?
 
Yeah I seen the ones they offer but tank is away from the wall about 7inches
 
I bought aluminum pieces and built a frame that sticks out about 18” from the wall. With 6” behind the tank and 24” width, the cables will go almost at the ends of the arms. I connected each side together to make a shelf where I’m likely to place a controlled power bar in the future. It’s not mounted yet but it looks like an oversized shelf with supports.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new