• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Alk and Phosphorus Checkers

Item Price
$40-$70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefing102

#BattleCrew
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
5,267
Reaction score
7,765
Location
Central Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for grabs is a Hanna Alkalinity Checker and Hanna Phosphorus Checker. No reagents. $40 shipped each or both shipped for $70.

Alk Checker: SOLD
IMG_4381.jpeg

IMG_4379.jpeg


Phosphorus Checker
IMG_4380.jpeg

IMG_4378.jpeg


Also included with Phosphorus Checker is a laminated copy of the conversion chart to phosphate
IMG_5384.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Pm sent
 
If Phosphate doesn't sell I'll take it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new