Hanna Calcium Checker - $25

Isaac Alves

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
2,821
Reaction score
1,822
Location
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used it about 20 times. Some remaining reagent liquid as well as four good reagent powder packets. $25 for the kit. Also, I have the second covet. Local pickup only please.


IMG_6177.JPEG
IMG_6178.JPEG
IMG_6179.JPEG
IMG_6180.JPEG
IMG_6181.JPEG
IMG_6182.JPEG
IMG_6183.JPEG
IMG_6184.JPEG
IMG_6185.JPEG


Cheers,
Isaac
 
Lmk if willing to ship! Pleaseeeeee
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new