Hanna Calcium pipette tips

  • Thread starter Thread starter GiannisK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GiannisK

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2023
Messages
197
Reaction score
49
Location
Boston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got the Ca Hanna checker and am confused about the plastic micropipette tips, like the 100 μL. Are you supposed to dispose of them and use new ones every time, like in a lab, or just clean and reuse them?
 
I just got the Ca Hanna checker and am confused about the plastic micropipette tips, like the 100 μL. Are you supposed to dispose of them and use new ones every time, like in a lab, or just clean and reuse them?
Clean and reuse. I just rinse with RODI
 
I just got the Ca Hanna checker and am confused about the plastic micropipette tips, like the 100 μL. Are you supposed to dispose of them and use new ones every time, like in a lab, or just clean and reuse them?
I reuse but have struggled with accurate readings. I get 200 or 600 while my Red Sea reads 440 to 420. sure I am measuring wrong. the .1 ml of sample is odd
 
I reuse but have struggled with accurate readings. I get 200 or 600 while my Red Sea reads 440 to 420. sure I am measuring wrong. the .1 ml of sample is odd
I can’t get any good readings at all, it gives me 200s when I’m in 400-420
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new