Hanna Checkers- Calcium & Nitrate Low Range

Item Price
35-70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
1,440
Reaction score
1,038
Location
Bloomington, IN
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling a Hanna LR Nitrate checker (reagents expired Nov/2025)
Calcium Checker brand new reagents only used twice (expire 1/28)
$35 each or $55 for both plus shipping
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new