Hanna checkers llo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mytoy21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mytoy21

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
4
Location
South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to Hanna checkers and I have a Nitrate LR test that I can’t figure out . I’ve tried 3 times and it keeps saying LLO which is low light code but I don’t know how to get the test to work
 
Is it brand new? For me i've had that when the battery is low. Replacing the battery has worked for me in the past.
 
I always watch a youtube video to make sure I'm doing it right
 
Is it brand new? For me i've had that when the battery is low. Replacing the battery has worked for me in the past.
Not new and battery changed that was my first thought. Reagents are new and in date.
 
Emitter, sensor or cuvette dirty. It’s not seeing enough light at the sensor during calibration. Bubbles can cause this too. Try another cuvette with rodi first if it passes calibration c1 you have new data to figure it out.
 
That test is a real pain in the butt IMHO. Unless you are super super low on nitrates, i would just use something like Salifert. I did buy one when my nitrates completely bottomed out and i really wanted to know if it was true 0 or slightly above. Once things stabalized, i stopped using it as the # of steps and time it took to use this was maddening.
 
That test is a real pain in the butt IMHO. Unless you are super super low on nitrates, i would just use something like Salifert. I did buy one when my nitrates completely bottomed out and i really wanted to know if it was true 0 or slightly above. Once things stabalized, i stopped using it as the # of steps and time it took to use this was maddening.
Yep! I have one too, but it’s a real pain. Most of the time I ended up tearing the filter paper getting it loaded. It is nice to know if you’re truly 0, but it’s a pain to use.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new