• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Instruments - Colorimeters and digital salinity package

Item Price
275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

11f150

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
2,431
Reaction score
771
Location
Nashville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Large lot of Hanna Instruments testing equipment.

Hanna Instruments Colorimeter LOT
-Calcium
-Phosphate ULR
-Nitrate HR
-(2) Alkalinity Checkers DKH and PPM
-Copper HR
-Hanna Instruments digital salinity tester (one of my favorite pieces of equipment)

I believe 3 brand new cuvettes in some of the boxes and I have around 8 other cuvettes I will include. I will include what reagents I have. Not sure I can ship the opened liquid reagents or not. I will check to see if any are new.

$275


400582834_766094808663126_8524320394155663469_n.jpg



406198442_1377592033132900_1215598033121126946_n.jpg
 
Are you selling as a whole lot only? Just bought the salinity and Nitrate testers a couple weeks ago. And also wouldn't need two alks
 
Last edited:
These still available? Interested in Nitrate HR and salinity checker.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new