• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna/Kamoer/Skimmer & More

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

shookONES

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Broke down my reef, so looking to free up some closet space. Everything is available for pickup in Totowa, NJ 07512. I can ship on your dime, but prefer to deal locally if possible. Most of this stuff is like new, only being used for a month to two, unless otherwise noted.

1. Hanna Salinity checker - $50. Like new and comes with a few packets of calibration fluid

2. Bubble Magus Curve 5 Elite skimmer - $140. Mint. Used for maybe 2 months. Skims like a beast and silent.

3. Kamoer X1 doser - $50. Will come with 2 food-grade containers, bag of Kalk, and all fittings to convert tubing to standard RO lines. Basically plug and play Kalk dosing operation.

4. Orphek Wide Angle lens kit - SOLD

5. Ecotech XR15 RMS (x2) - $15ea.

6. Ecotech 30” RMS Slide - $40. Comes with Ecotech hanging kit

7. Hanna Alkalinity checker - $45. Used a handful of times, but basically brand new.

8. Hanna Alkalinity checker (USED) - $25. Comes with checker, test tube, and syringes, but no reagent.

9. Hanna Copper checker - SOLD

10. Hanna Calcium checker (USED) - SOLD

11. 3/4” Random Flow Generator - $15. I was blown away by this simple little piece of plumbing. Turned my static and linear return into a source of nice random current. Fantastic bang for your buck.

12. Simplicity Dosing tube holder - $5. Self explanatory here. No frill, metal and magnet free dosing tube holder.

71D9A109-6EDA-4DC9-AAA6-5D9EDE720E0D.jpeg ACFEB083-5E52-40D1-838C-98AA4CE618C5.jpeg

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
PM sent

Loustoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Broke down my reef, so looking to free up some closet space. Everything is available for pickup in Totowa, NJ 07512. I can ship on your dime, but prefer to deal locally if possible. Most of this stuff is like new, only being used for a month to two, unless otherwise noted.

1. Hanna Salinity checker - $50. Like new and comes with a few packets of calibration fluid

2. Bubble Magus Curve 5 Elite skimmer - $140. Mint. Used for maybe 2 months. Skims like a beast and silent.

3. Kamoer X1 doser - $50. Will come with 2 food-grade containers, bag of Kalk, and all fittings to convert tubing to standard RO lines. Basically plug and play Kalk dosing operation.

4. Orphek Wide Angle lens kit - $20

7. Hanna Alkalinity checker - $45. Used a handful of times, but basically brand new.

8. Hanna Alkalinity checker (USED) - $25. Comes with checker, test tube, and syringes, but no reagent.

9. Hanna Copper checker - $45. Used to get my fish through QT. Essential piece of kit if you’re into quarantine. Lightly used and could pass as brand new.

10. Hanna Calcium checker (USED) - $25. Complete, but needs new battery.

11. 3/4” Random Flow Generator - $15. I was blown away by this simple little piece of plumbing. Turned my static and linear return into a source of nice random current. Fantastic bang for your buck.

12. Simplicity Dosing tube holder - $5. Self explanatory here. No frill, metal and magnet free dosing tube holder.

71D9A109-6EDA-4DC9-AAA6-5D9EDE720E0D.jpeg ACFEB083-5E52-40D1-838C-98AA4CE618C5.jpeg
I'll take Hanna Calcium checker, I can come today

Loustoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

4. Orphek Wide Angle lens kit - $20

9. Hanna Copper checker - $45. Used to get my fish through QT. Essential piece of kit if you’re into quarantine. Lightly used and could pass as brand new.

10. Hanna Calcium checker (USED) - $25. Complete, but needs new battery.

I'll take Hanna Calcium checker, I can come today

OP
OP
S

shookONES

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everything sold except for the salinity checker and Kamoer doser. Take either one for $30 picked up in NJ

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 45 34.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 41 31.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back