Hanna phosphate checker (green egg )

  • Thread starter Thread starter loglan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

loglan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
182
Reaction score
77
Location
mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the odds of testing 3 different reef tanks and getting the same .08 levels using the Hanna green egg? Only po4 test I have at the moment. Please chime in. Thanks.
 
Only Sheldon Cooper can calculate the odds, but if you want to be sure it is capable of reading other numbers, try some new salt water. :)
 
Will do Randy. I'm not a gambler but really don't think I'm that lucky. Lol. Thanks.
 
I just ordered the LR phosphate checker for the first time. I'm so frustrated with it. How do you get the stupid reagent from the little packet into the little vial? And why doesn't come with the tools to do so? Instead i get to read the dangers of the packet and i've already got on my hands, floor, counter top.. hell i'm probably breathing it in now.
 
Tear the top off. Then make a half crease in it kind of like a funnel and pour it in. It should funnel down the crease into the cuvette.
 
Thank you. It's been one of those days I guess. lol
 
No problem Reeferfoxx. I've had one also. I've dipped and fragged 140 sticks today to put in quarintine. Got a case of the black bugs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new