Hanna tester reagent

  • Thread starter Thread starter cactusreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cactusreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2026
Messages
90
Reaction score
67
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s got to be a better way than these little squares that require me to cut open and fold and try my hardest to get it all out without spilling. Why can’t we get a large container with a tiny spoon or something.

What is everyone’s technique?
 
I use Salifert first for N and P. If the numbers are below the low range of their tests, or if the phosphates come out higher than 0.1, then I test with Hanna, because of the cut and fold. 😕
 
I agree op on the packets. I have neck and shoulder issues and find it tedious. I like the scoop and larger container idea if the reagents can be stable like that or even small version of the rip and pour water bottle flavor packets you see all over the place...
 
I agree op on the packets. I have neck and shoulder issues and find it tedious. I like the scoop and larger container idea if the reagents can be stable like that or even small version of the rip and pour water bottle flavor packets you see all over the place...
That’s a good idea. Like a little plastic vial of liquid instead of powder.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new