Happy Birthday fallinapart, gflat65

  • Thread starter Thread starter R2R Team
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Happy bday to you!!!
 
Happy Bday gflat!!!
I'm still your elder, so you bettah show some respect!! ;)
 
Thanks everyone. I didn't know Norman and I share a birthday. I think I've only ever met one other person with my bday.

Lisa-My sister is ~12yrs older than me and has always told me, "You may get bigger than me, but I'll always be badder than you". She's 5'-1":D.
 
Happy Birthday folks


My birthday is tomorrow. I am so widely known and respected that Monday will be a holiday in honor of me! I'm so excited! :snicker:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new