Happy Birthday gflat65

  • Thread starter Thread starter R2R Team
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

R2R Team

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 member is celebrating their birthday on 01-14-2009:

-gflat65 (born in 1975, Age: 34)


Happy Birthday from your friends here at R2R!
 
Happy Bday buddy!
 
Thanks everybody.

Dave-there is a reason I started the swap this time of year;). It's always been within a week of my birthday:D. If everyone picks up what they've spoken for, I'll do better than break even on corals (still have gas and hotel, though, but should sell mroe when I get there). I'm getting some nice things again, so I can't wait.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new