Happy Birthday Laurie!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGoslee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My cake, as made by my husband (Who is not 6)...

cake.jpg


LOL
Laurie
 
Hehehehe! It is AWESOME! I thought he'd just drop by the grocery store, but he made it himself. When I came in I thought the kids were making it... I think it is the BEST BIRTHDAY CAKE EVER!!!

<grin>
Laurie
 
Ok, your ready.Kind of cheesy, but here it is.


Are You Sure Your Ready???





























































Ok







































You know what would be the coolest, most awesomest birthday ever???
 
Hey!! I don't think that cake looks like a 6 year old made it. It looks better than anything I ever made. LOL! I can cook....but baking is not my thing. And as you'll see when you get my package, my handwriting is like a psycho killers......so forget it in icing.

:)
 
Haha howd I miss this one!
First off tell hubby he did an awesome job, Martha would be proud lol, and second of all congratulations on getting one step higher on that hill! :P
Have an awesome Happy B-Day week!
-Chris
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new