Happy Birthday Reef2Reef

me & my baby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
1,035
Location
Central Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Revhtree
Congratulations on 20yrs of R2R . I wish I could have been on the live stream but had to work . Thank You to you and the staff for giving us this site to share knowledge, to learn and grow our passion for this hobby . Looking forward to another 20yrs
 
Last edited:
Revtree
Congratulations on 20yrs of R2R . I wish I could have been on the live stream but had to work . Thank You to you and the staff for giving us this site to share knowledge, to learn and grow our passion for this hobby . Looking forward to another 20yrs
Thank you so much! This is about us all who make up this community! Thank you for helping make it awesome!
 
You are more then welcome and thank you for giving all of us this site to call home for all of our tanks . This has been the only site that I have been affiliated with in the last 32+ years in the hobby where it truly feels like everyone is welcome
 
20 productive and welcoming years to this Hobby. Who would ever imagine the growth and wealth of information this forum has become !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new