Happy Birthday RockSalt, Azurel

  • Thread starter Thread starter R2R Team
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

R2R Team

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 members are celebrating their birthday on 08-07-2009:

-RockSalt (born in 1970, Age: 39)
-Azurel (born in 1974, Age: 35)


Happy Birthday from R2R!
 
Happy Bday!!!!! WOOT!

You da man James!!
 
I feel like an old man today...Work is kicking my butt....Just waiting for Fedex to bring me my present....:).

Thanks guys.

Happy B-day to you rocksalt.
 
I would have said more for Rock Salt but he hasnt been on in over a year! LOL!

What did you get OLD MAN?
 
I got a 11 polyp of Fluorescent blue/silver Florida ricordea from Coralmorphologic paid by the wifey:).....They also threw in a free frag of some young Strawberry Tunicates.....I also got some money from the in-laws that will be going to Coralmorphologic once they get me a larger colony of the tunicates......The colony is sweet....More on that in a different thread though.
 
happy b-day to all ..enjoy this special day I know I am :)
 
Thanks P......Slept most of the day since I still have to work tonight.....But that is OK I got my rics so I am good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new