Happy Corals?

ollysaquariums

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2025
Messages
134
Reaction score
40
Location
Queensland
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
I have a 4ft long 197 litre reef aquarium which is now nearly 2 months old. I just would like an experienced reefer’s opinion on whether my corals are happy and healthy or not. I have a green finger leather, Australophyllia Wilsoni, Acan, Favia, Green Hammer, Zoa Garden, Toadstool leather, Green torch, firework polyps, a Duncan and a Jack O Lantern.
 
Wholly sea sickness.

WHen you take a video, stop, zoom in and hold steady for a few seconds or 5 on each coral you want evaluated. Stills might work better? I didn't see anything that looked horrible except I started to get motion sickness from the pan and zoom and tilt, and Whooooah from the vid.

Fun Ride GIF by PortAventuraWorld
 
Hey all,
I have a 4ft long 197 litre reef aquarium which is now nearly 2 months old. I just would like an experienced reefer’s opinion on whether my corals are happy and healthy or not. I have a green finger leather, Australophyllia Wilsoni, Acan, Favia, Green Hammer, Zoa Garden, Toadstool leather, Green torch, firework polyps, a Duncan and a Jack O Lantern.
Yes, so far doing well. Feed mysis shrimp 2x a week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new