Happy Fathers Day!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef Jedi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef Jedi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
2,122
Reaction score
5,050
Location
Erie, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I was younger, I did not know what it was like to celebrate this day. Now that I am older and have a family of my own. I understand the importance of a good father figure in my kids life’s. Today I get to spend it with my wife, two kids, fur babies and the slice of reef in our living room. Relaxing with the family is the best time spent today.

I just want to say happy Father’s Day to all and I hope you have a great day today!

What did you do today that you wanted to or what made today great?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new