Happy Hump day.

  • Thread starter Thread starter shred5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,767
Location
Waukesha, Wi
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good morning reef2reef. Just having a cup of coffee and trying to get my work done since I wont be here Friday. Another nice day but a little on the cool side.

Have a great day.
 
Morning Dave.

Working from home today...expecting FedEx to bring me some goodies from Divers Den :)
 
Morning Dave.

Working from home today...expecting FedEx to bring me some goodies from Divers Den :)

Oh nice... I have been in there aquaculture facility several times and the place is incredible and huge. Kevin runs a tight shop. They have some awsum stuff. what did you order?
 
Last edited:
I wish I could make it up there, it would be awesome.

I did, however, just confirm yesterday that I should be going to MACNA :)
 
I wish I could make it up there, it would be awesome.

I did, however, just confirm yesterday that I should be going to MACNA :)

I think I am going to miss macna this year. I am going to the keys for some scuba diving and snorkeling sometime in Sept..
 
Good morning!
 
Hello R2R!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new