Happy new year everyone!

AlexStinson

Plankton
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
789
Location
Chattanooga, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I miss all you guys back home!
In other news, my tank is miraculously breeding tiger trochus snails. I know, I know... everyone thinks something is magically breeding. Anyways I had a little bugger pop up not too long ago and wrote it off as nothing, but was most defenatly a tiger trochus, and has grown a good bit. Anyways... tonight my canister filter that I use as a return stopped working, upon lookin in it I had one very clean hose full of little red banded trochus snails. Merry christmas to me from nature.
I should be home in 2013!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new