Happy New Year Red Sea MAX NANO Giveaway - Drawing Date: Jan 31st

lolsubii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the Red Sea systems and how well thought about the plug and play system is! The superior quality that comes with these systems is very hard to beat!

Cebackhaus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked! What is there not to love about their systems? A very clean design, they look great and from what I've heard and read function even better.

Joey13254

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked and I love how it comes with everything and it looks good.

Osiel Alvarado

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I simply love how clean and modern these tanks are! Hope i win so i dont have to wait to long to have one ^_^

ah388

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the design and thought that goes into all of the systems.

Uwharrie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
unnamed.png

Happy New Year Red Sea MAX NANO Giveaway
Sponsored by RedSeaFish.com and REEF2REEF.com

The contest is pretty simple and easy to enter!

HOW TO ENTER
1. Subscribe to the Red Sea Max Nano Contest Email List Here and confirm the subscription. (you will be subscribing to the Red Sea email list)

2. LIKE the Red Sea Facebook Page Here

3. Go to the Red Sea Reef Systems Website Page HERE and find what features you really love about all the Red Sea tanks. Then post what that is within the contest thread.

BONUS ENTRY:
Start a tank thread here on R2R in the members tank forum here: Member Tanks Share the link to your tank thread here in this thread for the bonus entry. (if you already have a tank thread started on R2R just update it and link it here to be entered)

THE DRAWING
On Jan 31st we will pick a winner by random draw from this thread! (winner will need to verify that all entry requirements were met)

THE PRIZE
The lucky winner will win a one brand new Max Nano System Tank and Stand (choice of white or black) shipped to their door valued at over $1000!! This is a Plug & Play System.

RCP-banner5.gif

Reefer Banner-468X60.gif

Thanks again to Red Sea!

I like how well all th

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed, liked.

I like the quality of the Red Sea systems, nice finishes

Aethro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the Red Sea tanks . They are extremely sleek and compact whil silk being easy to maintain with top of the line components. Subed and liked Red Sea rocks! Still have an oldschool C-Skim 1800 on my main reef issue free!

NCreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Confirmed and liked. The simplicity, functionality, and artistic beauty of the systems is unparalleled. Even if I don't win they will occupy a room in my house one day.

Semper Fi

Antignis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
subscribed, liked, and i just really love the look of the tank and its simplicity in use. Any of these would be a work of art in the living room.

karm40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the turn key concept, don't have to think about every single piece of equipment to buy, it all comes in one package.

guitaris70

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how with all of the Red Sea reefer tanks that they are all so steak and efficient and just have that professional look to it. Also I like how you get everything in one package and don't have to plan and have to price check every piece going into your tank everywhere. They all come with everything a reefer could want in a convenient package!

Scubapro13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already love red sea. Love the dedication to there service and quality of all of there products. Wish I would have got a red sea all in one a long time ago. Literally all in one

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back