Happy new year!

Thalia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Messages
134
Reaction score
84
Location
Eastern Fraser valley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I am setting up my first reef tank after many years with freshwater (discus). I've been trying to get advice and answers on Facebook but have been getting a lot of "on reef2reef" "check reef2reef" so figured I might as well just join! I'm starting a 75 gallon with sump using some rock from a friend's tank, we're plumbing it today! I've watched all of brs 52 weeks of reefing and their new "my way" series. Below is a picture of the scape I built for my tank. I look forward to learning from everyone!

20251227_115242.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new