Happy Thanksgiving eve!

Reeferdood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
2,546
Reaction score
3,584
Location
Merritt Island, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So,
I have had a very long month launching rockets here at the cape so I finally get a day off...
Cocktail in one hand and iPhone in the other, I just felt like making a short clip...
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow reefer peeps!
Cheers!
 
Happy Thanksgiving!!!! (cocktail in hand here too! Cheers ;))
Hope you have a wonderful day off!!!
Amazing Tank!!
 
Thanks for sharing your fantastic reef! It's beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all! Gobble, Gobble :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new