Happy

  • Thread starter Thread starter mocha 75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mocha 75

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2026
Messages
45
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260415_194448_DA1D7DDE-F7E1-45F5-9164-225795C0F6E3.png
I’m very happy to say and see the diatoms have arrived and that beautiful beginner dusting has kicked off. Means the new tank is progressing beautifully
 
20260415_194448_DA1D7DDE-F7E1-45F5-9164-225795C0F6E3.png
I’m very happy to say and see the diatoms have arrived and that beautiful beginner dusting has kicked off. Means the new tank is progressing beautifully
Glad to see your tank is progressing nicely!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new