Hardened reef salt

  • Thread starter Thread starter CurtnStac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CurtnStac

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2016
Messages
300
Reaction score
236
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a big box of Aquaforest reef salt that I didn't seal properly and has turned into a rock. I can break it apart and it still dissolves but is it still ok to use in my softie dominate reef?
 
I have a big box of Aquaforest reef salt that I didn't seal properly and has turned into a rock. I can break it apart and it still dissolves but is it still ok to use in my softie dominate reef?
I have reef salt that has hardened and still use it.... actually just used it yesterday on a water change. I personally have never had any issues with it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new