Harlequin shrimp and snowflake eel compatibility

justinparker

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2016
Messages
9
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since I started the saltwater Hobby I've always wanted the snowflake eel, about a year ago I induced a rescued snowflake eel in pretty bad shape. He was underfed he was very violent so I kept him in a separate tank for a little while made him healthy again and put him in my 55 gallon tank. There's only one fish that puts the eel into his place,and that is my sailfin tang which I had him since the beginning. I also want a harlequin shrimp that I know exclusively eat starfish I am well aware that. My question is: if I have a snowflake eel Andy Harlequin shrimp will they both be successful in the tank?.
 
Although I never had a Harlequin, my Snowflake eel ate every other ornamental shrimp in my tank to include: Blood, Cleaner, Coral Banded and Peppermint. These eels feed primarily on crustaceans.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new