Harlequin Tusk - aussie or indo?

shoelaceike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
2,269
Reaction score
1,034
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just ordered this from divers den as an Indo but it looks a lot like an Aussie. What you think?
0926181-078[1].jpg
 
In the past few months I have seen many of these 'Aussey' looking tusks that are offered at Indo prices. Is it possible that the Aussey tusks have migrated and are being captured in a new area? Many of these seem to be a smaller size than usually collected in Aust.
I did purchase one at way less than $100 and am very happy with it.
 
It was listed as Indo. It was $129. DD usually has Aussies for around $300
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new