• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stumbled on Harrysmarinelife.com in Jan, and took a chance on a purchase. They were great! Had livestock options that nobody else had in stock, some great prices on higher end fish (Blue Spot Jawfish for $100! / Blotched Anthias for $250!) shipping was professional and well packaged (I think it was free ship @$300). Had one DOA shrimp in my order and after calling and speaking to the owner, I had a store credit within a few minutes.

ZIMG0844.jpg ZIMG0830.jpg

Here's a shot of the Borbonius and Timorensis that just cleared QT with no issues. Cant remember the last time I got a fish that didn't have something wrong with it. The owner mentioned that they import all of their livestock direct, rather than depending on other importers that don't seem to monitor disease so well.

I don't leave reviews unless I'm truly impressed, I can say I will definitely be using these guys from now on! ***** Highly recommended! *****

Unheardreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live about 20 minutes from them so I’m there quite often. They’re wholesalers so they get their fish in direct. The place is huge. If you’re ever in the LA area they’re really friendly too. Tonys my dude

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back