HarrysMarineLife.com Review (Spoiler:Great!)

Nano_Tuners

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2018
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
6,471
Location
Colorado
I stumbled on Harrysmarinelife.com in Jan, and took a chance on a purchase. They were great! Had livestock options that nobody else had in stock, some great prices on higher end fish (Blue Spot Jawfish for $100! / Blotched Anthias for $250!) shipping was professional and well packaged (I think it was free ship @$300). Had one DOA shrimp in my order and after calling and speaking to the owner, I had a store credit within a few minutes.

ZIMG0844.jpg ZIMG0830.jpg

Here's a shot of the Borbonius and Timorensis that just cleared QT with no issues. Cant remember the last time I got a fish that didn't have something wrong with it. The owner mentioned that they import all of their livestock direct, rather than depending on other importers that don't seem to monitor disease so well.

I don't leave reviews unless I'm truly impressed, I can say I will definitely be using these guys from now on! ***** Highly recommended! *****
 
I live about 20 minutes from them so I’m there quite often. They’re wholesalers so they get their fish in direct. The place is huge. If you’re ever in the LA area they’re really friendly too. Tonys my dude
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new