Has algaebarn ever actually carried chaeto?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cv111
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cv111

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2020
Messages
88
Reaction score
53
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
I've literally checked on and off for like... uh. 9 months now and never once seen it in stock. Not on a Friday when they say the restock, etc. Never gotten an email about it being in stock.

I used to buy my copepods from them bc I saw all the other stuff I might buy and the rewards points seemed worthwhile but like given that pod your reef is a much much better deal and algaebarn doesn't seem to have anything else in stock, is it even worth it?
 
I've literally checked on and off for like... uh. 9 months now and never once seen it in stock. Not on a Friday when they say the restock, etc. Never gotten an email about it being in stock.

I used to buy my copepods from them bc I saw all the other stuff I might buy and the rewards points seemed worthwhile but like given that pod your reef is a much much better deal and algaebarn doesn't seem to have anything else in stock, is it even worth it?
We have been putting up on Fridays except the last few Fridays and it sells out extremely quickly. As for the pods we believe we bring great value for the amount to the table. If you have any other questions I would love to help! ~Shaun K.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new