Has anyone used Custom Aquariums H2Overflow?

  • Thread starter Thread starter prsnlty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
7,541
Reaction score
5,049
Location
Citrus Co, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used Custom Aquariums H2Overflow? I am thinking of getting 2, one for a 29g and for a 45g set up. If you have used these are there any pros and cons?
 
I just put that in my new build....but you need to wait few weeks to see how it works....;)
 
I just put that in my new build....but you need to wait few weeks to see how it works....;)
The 29g is a complete new build and just finished the sump. This is my next step. The 45g will be a teardown and rebuild and adding a 30g sump. CA states that it is good for much larger tanks and I'm concerned it may be too big/too much for the tanks I'm working on
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new