Has this happened to you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawkinsrgk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hawkinsrgk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2010
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
239
Location
Hoover, AL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I go to test Potassium tonight because last night it was kinda low and I start going through the process. Get the filter setup and then get to the reagent b step which calls for .5ml and I happen to have .4ml

Can't believe I let my test kit run out without paying attention. I ordered a new kit a couple of days ago but I guess it happens sometimes

Could be worse I could run out of salt in the middle of a water change
 
I was doing a Mg test and ran out of B, but I had a new test kit luckily to finish the test.
 
Generally I have a new test to finish the test. Thought I would goto the LFS to get a refill, but they wanted $45 for a potassium test kit. Will just wait for the one that comes in the mail.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new