Are we no longer using R2R?

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like it, unfortunately.

I check this forum every time I check the RC one...hoping that someone will post over here.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I miss you all.. :(

LOL!

OP
OP
TriMax

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was going to be ok with me to have someone check RC and send them over here. Not sure where we stand now. RC is better known, I suspect. Which is why we should probably not leave it completely. It may enable someone to find us. BUT, like I said, send them here. Did it come up at one of the last meetings? What does the BOD say?

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Referring people from RC to R2R is a sure way to get banned... That is why those that did not attend the meeting at Eddie's were slow to come over here... I will always maintain a presence on RC...

Unfortunately I think we are going to have to keep both forums... Its kind of a pain to check them both, but as stated, there is a bit more flexibility here. I also like having our private forum, even though we don't use it...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Seriously though guys and gals I completely understand your dilemma and it does not and will not hurt my feelings if you would like for me to shut these forums down so that everyone will just use your RC forums. Just let me know. Like I said I understand.

reeflover101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No we will still use it. I also like the private forum. We need to post over here more often. Doesnt bother me to check both places. A lot of clubs have 2 or even more web sites that they post to. So please keep these forum open till we can get a Head count with all the members. Thanks Travis

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Rev... I think its in our best interest to maintain both forums, so long as you don't mind having us... ;) We appreciate you setting this up for us and we do plan to make use of our forum here...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love you guys! :) You can stay no matter what! I don't care if you just want to come bull crap here. Your welcome.

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love this site....i really dont care for r/c. there are just as many people here who know as much or more and are more than capable to answer any of my questions.

mkenochm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like this site better too. I check both and probably post more on RC because no one is ever posting here.

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
really it is all the ridiculous rules and limitations that are put in place. you cant search threads, sell items for friends, or post items for sale that you custom make. the mods also take there "job" way over the top. they play god over there and what they say goes.

oh well, not going to make this another one of those threads.....my .02

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It may be in the interest of the club to maintain both forums... but it's not in my interest to keep tabs on both, and everyone knows my thoughts on RC's moderating without moderation. Will the BOD at least post meeting information and any other significant non-banter stuff here? Then I'll have no reason to follow two forums anymore.

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
really it is all the ridiculous rules and limitations that are put in place. you cant search threads, sell items for friends, or post items for sale that you custom make...
I am waiting for the most recent thread of that variety to be locked or deleted. Somebody wants a 100+ bowfront and somebody posted they had a friend selling one and they would check... :rolleyes:

OP
OP
TriMax

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw the same post Scott and thought about the same thing.

Do I need to get some Lysmata Wurdemanni (which I have read is the right kind of Pepperment Shrimp to get for aiptasias)? Or should I just inject some lemon juice?

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving along

Me friggin' too!

I was ready to completely abandon RC.

All It takes Is to sign out and forget It's there anymore, Pretty easy:bigsmile:
I have done just that, Hope you guy's don't mind me trolling your site now and then for good conversation.
BTW, Dave that Tenius Is doing great but seems more greenish/teal In color than blue but my wife say's I'm colorblind.
Bill

Back