Have you ever been bitten or stung?

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
608
Reaction score
557
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only venomous fish I've ever had was a lionfish many years ago and I never got stung thankfully. I know someone that did and while it wasn't an emergency, he did say it was intense. When I was a kid, I worked at the local pet store, and I was cleaning the tanks and got too close to an unidentified sea urchin and it lit me on FIRE! Now....having said those experiences, my only current obstacle is a 10 year old lady clownfish that terrifies me lol. She has gone after me so many times and I just know I'm just lucky she hasn't gotten me just yet.

What are your experiences?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new