Have you ever hated a fish so much....

My niger trigger that likes to take the frags off the frag rack and drop them around the tank. Ohh, and my cinnamon clown, she's either trying to take a bite out of me, moving rocks that are bigger than she is or stirring up the sand near her anemones.
 
I just dont get it, we feed them, clean their water, give them nice decorations.... and this is the tanks we get???? LOL!!! im working on a fish trap today...wish me luck! i wont flush him, i will take him to the lfs for some other unsuspecting sucker! heh heh heh....... :beat_shot:
 
lol!

Some dad is gonna bring is son, point to your fish and say "Hey son! Doesnt that one look swell!?"

Muahahahahahahaha! :wink:


I just dont get it, we feed them, clean their water, give them nice decorations.... and this is the tanks we get???? LOL!!! im working on a fish trap today...wish me luck! i wont flush him, i will take him to the lfs for some other unsuspecting sucker! heh heh heh....... :beat_shot:
 
Large black domino.. He draws blood.. He MAKES me make frags, as when he bites in such close quarters I often brAKE A FRAG OFF OF A COLONY PULLING AWAY.. I do in fact harbor an unusual amount of hate for this fish.. I have tried trapping and get most every other fish, but he's a ***** and smart as well.. I did hook him with a trout hook once, but didnt SET the hook and as he got close spit it out.. NOW he knows about fisherman as well.. I want a laser gun.. Smelling him cook a bit after removal would make my day!
PS dont ever buy a cute little domino, to cycle a tank.. UNLESS YOU can keep him on a leash.. Mine is HUGE, the bites dont draw blood YET, but it's close..
 
I have a Sleeper Head Goby that I truly hate. All he does is grab sand, go up above everything and dump it all over my coral and rocks. It looks like it snowed in my tank. And of course when he dumps it on my Zoa, pally, Duncans and Big Hairy Mushroom, they shrink up and are angry for a few hours.

If he wasn't so darn hard to catch I would have put him in my QT a long time ago. I don't want to break down my tank just to capture this pain in thr butt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new