Have you ever seen a torch like a splatter hammer?

One Reefing Boi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I came across a torch for sale and a portion of it is teal with blue tips and another portion is blue with teal tips.

I have never seen a torch like this before. Anyone have similar torches/seen similar torches?

OP
OP
One Reefing Boi

One Reefing Boi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you mean something like this?

jeez that thread is something... and yes but not quite. I was told it was not grafted but I guess who knows. It's less 50/50 and is more entangled throughout it. its a pretty pricey coral, but if it is natural, is super unique

Salemsoul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across a torch for sale and a portion of it is teal with blue tips and another portion is blue with teal tips.

I have never seen a torch like this before. Anyone have similar torches/seen similar torches?
Only the splice or grafted personally. I’ve seen “splatter” ones but they’re a break up in color not halves that mirror each other

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jeez that thread is something... and yes but not quite. I was told it was not grafted but I guess who knows. It's less 50/50 and is more entangled throughout it. its a pretty pricey coral, but if it is natural, is super unique

Yes. I wish the person that bought the coral was on here and would post the growth progress. I bet it just reverts to 2 separate torches, which is why I think he was selling it. If he really thought he had grafted the torch, then why not sit on it and let it multiply and sell the frags.

syrinx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would be easier to bleach half the head than to graft-just sayin- on the half and half texas one

Back