Have you redon your aquascape before?

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
30,908
Reaction score
54,381
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I decided to change up our aquascape to help remove some of the dinos we are dealing with (it did reduce the population a little bit). While doing this, we were able to change the look of the aquascape and move it off the glass so we can actually scrape the glass now. I am wondering if you have changed your aquascape before, or maybe you added new rock to it.
 
Couple times. Redid when I had acros and mushrooms fighting for turf. Also when I did my complete teardown and rebuild I used all new rock
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new