Having custom channel issues with my V2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Salty_Box_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I setup my ramp up/down and the light has been fine until about a week ago I came home one night and the light was stuck at its peak brightness. I cycled through the settings and when I came back to custom it went to the setting it was suppose to be at(1% ch6). The following day it wouldn't ramp up and just stayed in the night setting. So basically that's how its been the last couple days. Not sure what to do at this point. I have turned it off, unplugged it etc.

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Steve,

I am sorry to hear that!

Could you send us an email so that we can further troubleshoot the issue for you?

There are a few things you can do- double check that every hour you want the light to be off, it is set to 0% on all 6 channels in the custom settings.

When you save, make sure you go to save, then press ok. Then go to return, and press ok.

Go to settings, then factory reset, and make sure it is set to no. Go to settings, then address ID, and make sure it is set to 0%. Be sure to only charge the controller with a wall charger, not any type of computer USB port.

I hope the above troubleshooting methods help, if not we have new remotes in stock and can get one out to you today.

OP
OP
Salty_Box_Reef

Salty_Box_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went through everything you said and it was all setup correctly but its still getting stuck and either not ramping up or not ramping down. I sent you a email via your website. Hopefully we can get this addressed asap cause my tank is really starting to suffer because of it.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back