Hawkfish Perching on Monti Cap

  • Thread starter Thread starter puffy127
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

puffy127

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
1,013
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just added a new monti cap and my hawkfish instantly made it their new home. Should I be concerned? I tried shooing them away with my hand, but they just came right back.

IMG_20160608_202832_zpsp74cgp7m.jpg~original
 
Did not know, that it pretty cool
 
I bought them as a bonded pair from divers den. Not sure how easy it is to pair them if bought individually.
 
very cool picture :-) making me laugh a bit thinking of you shooing them away and they come straight back lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new