He likes it! Hey Mikey!

WarEaglesReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
294
Reaction score
252
Location
Denver, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a free sample of Hikari's Coralific Delight at Colorado Coral Con yesterday, so I decided to give it a try this morning. Don't think I've ever seen my ricordea respond so well to spot feeding before. Usually he takes his sweet time, but as soon as I gave him a bit of this his mouth opened as wide as I've ever seen it and he took the whole thing in as fast as he could.
4f2de49eb06b81d24806a48d4a420ac4.jpg
 
thing looks like a sea monster coming out of the ocean spraying red crap all over haha
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new