Heading to Beantown next week

  • Thread starter Thread starter ronnie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
2,844
Reaction score
688
Location
Northwest Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any places I should check out while I'm there?

Planning to hit up the New England Aquarium for sure, as the hotel i'm staying at is only a couple miles away.

Any good stores that are "must see"?

Or any other attractions I should check out? This will be my first time there (second time on a plane - ever). I will have all of Thursday to sight see, as my flight doesn't leave until the evening.

What should I do? I'll post pics of anything that is worthy - I promise! :tongue:
 
Skiptons Unique Aquaria on Southampton St is worth checking out.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new