Healthy Pilot Fish SOLD

Item Price
40.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
How much have you spent on scallops waiting for this guy to sell? :grinning-face-with-sweat:
I would love to buy it but my tank is WAY too small :(
43 years in hobby- I have connections. I get a bag of 40 for 8-10 bucks with lasts well over a month. We are at large Great lakes harbor with lots of seafood
 
$50 and its yours
 
BUMP
 
b u m p
 
B U M P
 
BUMP
 
BUMP
 
BUMP
 
BUMP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new