Heart break

reefernc02

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2025
Messages
506
Reaction score
275
Location
Cherryville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I can here to vent I lost my supermale pictilis anthia today he was such a good eater and was close to eating out of my hand came home and found him floating upside down stuck in the rock work
 
4 months which I know for some with anthias is par the course but I’ve always been able to keep them long term and when something like this happens it makes you feel like a failure
 
Sorry for your loss, that's sad.
 
Any suspicions as to why it died?
None I am currently using a microscope that’s hooked to my laptop to inspect the scales i scraped off of him but don’t see anything out of the ordinary
 
So sorry about your loss
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new